August 29, 2005

Naked Toenails No More

Wendy just finished applying a fresh coat of nail polish on my toenails. I had stripped off the old polish when we returned from vacation. They'd been naked ever since. I'm carefully poised to ensure the polish is allowed to dry uninterrupted. Sometimes I have trouble sitting still. Usually when I am supposed to.

I know many folks enjoy professional manicures and pedicures, some of you even on a regular basis. Not me. My girlfriend takes good care of me. Yet another benefit of living with a woman.

Although there must be men out there who pamper their wives by applying their nail polish for them. Aren't there?

.

5 comments:

Dora said...

Hmm....mine does.
Although I must be forthright and honest and say that most of the time we get a bit "distracted" and I just wind up going for the professional pedicure.
I do his feet all the time - makes them bareable to look at (no polish tho)

Jennifer said...

Oh, I get pampered. But not like that. To be fair, if he came within five feet of me with a bottle of nail polish, I'd run from the room screaming. :-)

Jennifer
Open Book

Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

Ha! Yes, mine always offers; he enjoys doing the polish. And, indeed, he used to wear it himself sometimes, so he's not so bad at it, either. Heh. Makes me chuckle...

mc said...

I've offered to do my gf's nails for her, but so far she's turned the offer down.

mybloomnart said...

I just chanced on your blog and HAD to reply...
My man paints my toenails. I was flabbergasted when he offered the first time. Never having heard of a man doing this for his woman...he has a 9 year old daughter that he learned this loving skill from!!

And I have ugly feet!! He is a saint!!
Cheers!