- If we are single or in a monogamous relationship? Wendy and I are happily monogamously coupled.
- How long we have been with our partner / significant other / boyfriend / girlfriend? As previously discussed, we cannot settle on an exact date for our anniversary. The general time frame is between seven and eight years.
- How we met? Well, read right here: Part I of our "story." At the time, I intended to chronicle the rest but haven't gotten around to it yet.
- What we like to do together? The fabric that holds Wendy and I together is woven from our common interests. We love to spoil our pets. We are intense baseball and football fans. We love to read and share books. We both adore playing on our computers. We enjoy toe snuggling (and all other forms of snuggling). We revel in lazy weekends. We are committed to parenting our fabulous son and maintaining quality relationships with our families. We like fires in the fireplace and cheap beer. We socialize friends regularly, but take great pleasure in just being home alone together. Match made in heaven.
- If we are single, what life with our ideal spouse/partner would look like? Not applicable.
|Our Partnership Deserves Legal Recognition.|
The rainbow bar and the link beneath is to a site supporting gay marriage. The text under the bar originally read "Marriage is Love." However I am one who believes there is no reason for homosexuals to emulate heterosexuals by using a word evidently so precious to them (despite the casual way it is treated by so many these days). I desire legal recognition of my relationship and I don't need it to be called marriage.