July 18, 2004

You Over There!

Okay you. Come on out of there. Yes, you. The one who has been covertly persuing this site. You know who you are. Instead of making vague and seemingly innocent out-of-the-blue references to Popeyes, step up and be a man! And while you are at it, you can tell me how you found your way over here. Although I think I know. And it scares me. However I don't care how ugly the reality may be. I'm a big girl. I can handle it. Tell the truth. It's the right thing to do. We are friends, after all.

Thank you.

Oh! And welcome! It's good to have you here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya.
Just found your blog today while searching on Blogorama.
Finally, I found a blog with substance! It took far too long to find you!
You are greatly appreciated :)

-Persa
bxfl@boxfulofsanity.net
http://boxfulofsanity.net