January 22, 2005

Inside Looking Out

I'm frantically procrastinating. One of the things I am doing instead of doing what I should be doing is watching. Watching out our office window.

The window looks out across our front yard to the street beyond. There is a hill on the street. Not a humongous hill, but a good sized hill. Plenty of slope. We live at the bottom of the slope.

It's snowing here today. While watching the hill is usually boring as hell, it's quite interesting when there is snow covering the street. Nothing violent or tragic is happening. Just slip sliding and such. Slip sliding in three dimensions. People just have to go out in this sloppy weather.

Obviously they have been sent to entertain me.


1 comment:

weese said...

one of my FAVorite forms of entertainment.

say...have you considered another comment engine (such as haloscan). blogger-comments can be soooo ted-i-ous.