I really don't know much of anything.
Just off the top of my head, however, here are a few things I do know.
- I know I'm looking forward to visiting The Boy this weekend.
- I know I'm so looking forward to it I may even plead with him for the privilege of doing his laundry. (Maternal feelings are raging out of control. Obviously.)
- I know I'm looking forward to scoring some North Carolina barbeque while we're down there.
- I know it's supposed to rain all weekend.
- I know the dogs will bring in rainy day yard mud on their happy little toes.
- I know, as of this morning, Cosine no longer will be fooled into eating cheese with pills hidden inside.
- I know I'm curious in a train wreck kind of way to find out why six police cars with their lights flashing and sirens howling raced down our residential street last night.
- I know there is a barlett pear downstairs in the kitchen, ripened to perfection and eagerly awaiting my consumption. I can already taste its juicy goodness.
- I know that a self-proclaimed bad-ass dyke, while in Virginia or anywhere else on the planet, should never carry a lovely ultra-femme yellow silky purse on a thin dainty string. It's just not done. Or if it is done, the one carrying said purse immediately gives up the right to label themselves bad-ass anything and is henceforth and thereafter vulnerable to relentless neverending ridicule about the aforementioned purse, lovely though it may be.
- I know when I titled this post, I was thinking of my girlfriend.