September 1, 2004

Tidbits

I have, for the sake of my ever-so-delicate mental health, studiously avoided listening to, reading about, or being exposed in any way shape or form to current events in NYC. This has not been easy. However, my best avoidance techniques netted me a few tidbits to share.

This one is here exclusively for the "cringe" factor. Man's best friend? Egad!

Boo fucking hoo. I'll play my tiniest of violins for you, you bastard. You made your bed, now lie down and shut the hell up. Prick. (Yes yes, I know. While I usually try to exhibit some level of compassion even for the most heinous of people, this guy terrorized our region for months. Please, perhaps one of you can offer compassion in my stead? Thank you in advance.)

Keep your eyes open when shopping at the mall. This fellow and his lady friend may be riding the escalator with you. The witnesses were alarmed. Imagine.

Ah, the symphony of the city! Our neighbors are quiet. Very very quiet. We love the suburbs.

No comments: