May 26, 2004

WTF Am I Doing Awake?

It's 6:30 am. Well close enough. My eyes are still a bit blurry despite the shower. I am fully dressed to the shoes. Fucking flylady has that phrase stuck in my head. No, I'm not a follower of the flylady although she does have some concepts that are useful to keep in mind when going about one's daily life.

I'm awake because I'm waiting for the electrician who is evidently a morning person. Blech. Blech blech blech to the morning people of the world! Hooray to the electrician though. He'll be rewiring the bathroom and installing a ventilation fan. Phase II of the bathroom update, but that's a subject for a different blog.

I haven't whined once about having to shower downstairs. Yet. I have, however, had battles in my head about using the toilet down there. I saw a spider in that toilet and can't seem to get that out of my head. It would be useful to have a flush for one's thoughts similar to the flush of a toilet.

Happy day? You bet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure what to post to this one, other than watch your language! My friggin ears!