January 18, 2005

Tight Fit

I cannot go into the bathroom.
I cannot go into the bathroom at home.
I cannot go into the bathroom at home without both dogs following me in.

There's really not enough room.
There's really not enough room in the bathroom.
There's really not enough room in the bathroom for me and two dogs.

It is a tight fit.
But with good conversation.

Still.
I could use a bigger bathroom.
Or a raygun to shrink our dogs into miniature versions of themselves as they follow me in.
It could be a short-acting ray so they bounce back to their full size after a short while.

This idea has merit.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Why do the pets follow us into the bathroom? One of our cats does this. It was actually charming when I had the stomach flu last week and was home alone-- the orange kitty kept head-butting me and it was oddly comforting.

Udge said...

This reminds.
This reminds me of.
This reminds me of a song or poem.
This reminds me of a song or poem by Laurie Anderson.

Or was it someone else?

whispers said...

our big black lab follows N, follows her everywhere, like a 110 pound black shadow. the yellow one follows only sometimes. they have learned that I do not wish to be followed, so they don't. it takes consistent training when they are pups. I do it, she does not. She enjoys a crowded bathroom, herself and pups. it took her longer to understand the open bathroom door through which small children wander, and the halfpint who wants company during her bath (and returns the favor for you too).
dogs and children learn what they are taught. both of ours have learned who to stay in the bathroom with...and who to leave in peace.

Pisces75 said...

Try fitting a 120 lb. Newfoundland Mix into a bathroom that only has enough room to turn around in, and head back out the door. I look forward to bigger bathrooms.

Plomberie Roger Chayer said...

Hhaa As I read it I laugh I don't know. You can use a bigger bathroom ;)