That was weeks ago.
Where does the time go?
Without further delay, here are the questions she asked and my answers. The rules of the game follow.
- Do you have a favorite word? No. And by that I don't mean that "no" is my favorite word.
- If you could tackle any social or environmental issue what would it be? Quality education for the youth of America. I'll leave it at that, lest I start ranting.
- Sweet or salty? Nine times out of ten, sweet.
- What's your favorite Johnny Cash song? I've been a Johnny Cash fan since I was a little girl. I'm torn between Ring of Fire and I Walk the Line. But then I think about A Boy Named Sue and Folsom Prison Blues and I've Been Everywhere and memories of good times of being a little kid in the car with my parents with Johnny Cash on the radio and I wonder why Marykay thought I'd even know any Johnny Cash songs at all, let alone have a favorite.
- Who left first, Lyle or Julia? It was Julia. Because she's flaky that way. Or maybe she listened when he sang "Ooh give back my heart chipkicker-redneck woman. Take your boots and walk out of my life."
Okay. It's I Walk the Line. I'm not afraid of commitment.
The Official Interview Game Rules
- If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
- I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
- You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
- You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
- When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Thank you, Marykay!