- Terri Schiavo: Do you agree with what our government is doing?
- What inspires your passion for educating people about underage and binge drinking?
- If there was one point in your life to which you could return to experience again, not change, what would it be and why?
- How were you introduced to the world of horses?
- Do you routinely color your hair?
- How did you used to spend the time you now spend blogging?
- Do you enjoy Cadbury Creme Eggs?
- When your daughter departs for college next fall, what one thing about her will you miss the most?
- Showers or baths?
- You are home alone for several hours. How would you use the time?
trisha (I'm so glad you pulled your head out of your ass, I'm giving you SIX questions!)
- What was it you wrote that caused your mother to cease reading your blog? If you had it to do over again, would you handle it the same?
- Do you know your immediate neighbors by name? Are you friendly with them?
- It's Sunday evening at 7:30. Where would you typically be and what would you typically be doing?
- Rate your personal silliness factor on a scale of one to ten.
- Death penalty: for or against?
- Hot chocolate, with or without marshmallows?
- What is your favorite meal to prepare for company?
- How do you stand living so far from the ocean?
- What size bed do you prefer and do you have a bed that size now?
- Where are you most comfortable: city, suburbs or country? Why?
- Do you consider yourself spiritual and if so, how does it manifest?
- Do you prefer peppermint, spearmint or wintergreen?
- What do you do to earn a living and do you find it personally satisfying?
- What is your favorite vegetable and how do you best like it prepared?
- How often do you have a manicure?
- You are offered the chance to choose between an all expenses paid vacation to the Caribbean or one to Alaska. Which do you choose and why?
- How do you feel about flannel sheets?
- How do you react when a street person asks you for money?
- You appear to be a new blogger. What prompted you to begin such a journal and when are you going to post again?
- Describe your ideal Saturday evening.
- Your toilet is overflowing. How do you handle the situation?
Again, thanks for playing!