September 9, 2005

Arms

Last night I had one of those irresistable itches smack dab in the middle of my shoulder blades. Actually just a tad lower, just a tad lower than exactly between my shoulder blades. You know the kind of itch I mean. The kind that just will not tolerate being ignored and demands immediate undivided attention.

Not everyone has arms long enough to reach the middle of their back. I feel bad for them. Fortunately mine are long enough, with enough flexibility to scratch any spot on my back, including where that itch was itching.

Is there any sweeter relief than scratching an itch?

.

3 comments:

The Scarlet Pervygirl said...

Peeing when you really, really need to go.

Maybe. Scratching a back itch is pretty high up there, though.

J said...

As one whose arms aren't quite long enough to reach ALL back itch spots, I will say that when the situation arises, I'm most grateful for my girlfriend, who can scratch for me.

SassyFemme said...

Oh so many answers to this, both serious and smart-ass! LOL Just ditto to everything above, and a few more. :)