September 15, 2005

Bubble Tea Has Bubbles, But They Don't Float

That bubble sure did its job. With all that selfish petty whining cleared out of my mind, I think I am looking at things more objectively.

That's what it's all about, isn't it? Objectivity? Cold rational thought devoid of emotion.

Yeah. Right. I'm actually looking at things with emotion wrapped in objectivity. Resolve? No. Resignation? Yes. The end of the line, but not because I'm emotionally ready but rather because objectively, it is the right thing to do. For her.

Bah.
I don't like myself very much right now.

.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a **tough** decision but you have to trust your gut if it is telling you that the time has come.
You have my heartfelt sympathy and condolences.
~DR

weese said...

thinking of you today.
peace.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Suzanne.

Gina said...

I too am sorry Suzanne. Sending my thoughts your way...

The Scarlet Pervygirl said...

I'm so sorry. I'll be hoping it's as painless as it can be, for all of you.

SassyFemme said...

Hugs for strength and courage.

Sandra Scoppettone said...

It's one of the hardest things we have to do. But it's the kindest. Thinking of you.
Sandra

Career Guy said...

Suzanne, I can relate--hope you can find some consolation in knowing that it's the right thing to do for her.

Suzanne said...

Thank you all for your thoughts.

Freaking pets really become part of the family. I wish they lived longer.

Suzanne