October 5, 2004

Marauders Week 4: 0-4

Oh the agony.
Oh the agony.
And again.... OH THE AGONY!

Oh my hopes were up, so so far up. My players did okay this week. The new receiver I picked up paid off pretty well (Reche Caldwell who plays for the Chargers). At the end of Sunday's games, I had an 8 point lead on my opponent. But he still had Baltimore's kicker to play Monday evening...

And what did that kicker do? Scored 8 fucking points. And what does our league do in case of a tie score? It looks to the bench and how many points those players scored.

His bench beat my bench, so even though our teams tied, I lose.

Oh oh oh the agony.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

My fantasy team - the Purple People Eaters - are sucking wind, too. Of course, I've got all the 'Vikes, so if the real team has a bad day, my team has a c-r-a-p day. *lol* I had to go to my backups this past weekend, oy vey...I squeaked out a 62-58 victory, which was not worth the embarassment of the low point totals! Even combined! Hideous...

But fun. :-)