October 11, 2004

Searches

Recent internet searches that led seekers to my site:
  • Is Rachel Ray a lesbian? (Twice!)
  • : My gaydar says no, for what it's worth.

  • Swinging lesbian neighbors
  • : This searcher was disappointed. I could make something up and would make it worth reading, although I've never had lesbian neighbors, swinging or otherwise. Imagination? Has it's place.

  • Zuma Temple maze
  • : Hope they weren't looking for tips.

  • gay hoodies
  • : I think my favorite hoodie is straight. But it adores being worn by a lesbian.

  • Slumber softball party lesbian first time
  • : Another disappointed searcher. And it begs the question... why? Oh why why why?

  • mega melons pics
  • : Don't have 'em. Don't have pics of 'em either. Oh wait, they looking for fruit?

  • The Highway Zapper
  • : Don't get this one at all.

  • Indigo Girls set list
  • : Love love love those Girls. Emily! Amy! *smooch*

  • lesbian feet pic

  • lesbian in stockings
    lesbian letters and pics
    : None and all of the above? Boggle with me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.