October 21, 2004

Memories of Southeast Texas?


Si si!
Memories abound.
And of course I'll be sharing them.

However for now I'm exalting in cool fall temperatures. See, there is a freaking heatwave going on in southeast Texas. Ayup. Temps topped 90 degrees every day we were there except one. In October. Which is fundamentally wrong. Surely you agree. Wrong wrong wrong. In too many ways to count. Here at home, the temperature is a seasonally-appropriate 50 degrees.

So. Doesn't it just feel great to take off your bra after a long day? Oh yeah baby. It's those little things.

I'm in my sweatshirt now. (But not my new Texans hoodie. I'm saving that for Sunday. Yeah, I know. They are on a bye. Yet I'll wear it Sunday anyway.)

Figero is on my lap. (Wendy's parents have three cats: one indoor, one indoor-outdoor, and one outdoor.)

Our dogs seem very happy to have us here. As we are happy to be with them.

We're catching up on what has gone on while we've been away.
I've got some reading to do.

I think I absorbed a little Texas while I was gone.
Or more appropriately I should say "a little more Texas."

Yes. I know. Scares me too.

1 comment:

Melodee said...

Welcome back to seasonally appropriate weather! I missed you.